Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update! & New Looks! :]

Okay guys!
I have ALOT to catch you guys up with!
but first to catch you guys up with some pictures!

I've been doing my makeup more on the natural side because of work & stuff but imma try to make some with some crazy colors & just different looks period!
 :] I know these all look similar! :[


 Then this was Valentine's Day! 


I've been super busy lately & lazy! But I promise imma try to update this on the regular! So to catch you guys up I've just been working alot, planning & etc.
My niece's birthday was February 6th, I know I look a complete mess & she's one of my princesses.

These two are my co-workers whom i love to death! :]
This is my favorite picture of them! :] 

Another big event that came up was my birthday! :]
My 21st Birthday!

Hahaha I woke up with lots of text messages! :]
Then I was surprised by my friends & everything they got me :]
I love them all to death! 
I also cut my hair!!! :]
I am officially legal to drink! hahaha! 
I went to the club & had a great time! Hahaha yes I got drunk! lmao. It was a good night except for throwing up! ewww gross! 
lmao but I still had a great time! :]
                  always<3,
                              SandyPanties

No comments:

Post a Comment